If you’re interested in sharing your personal experience on your bike with readers of TorqueInduction.com, please refer the hints mentioned below while writing the review.
1. Introduce yourself to the readers of TorqueInduction.com.
2. The bikes you tested before buying the particular bike.
3. Why did you buy the particular bike while plenty of other options were available.
4. Your experience on the bike (include, but not limited to, engine performance, handling, braking, mileage & special features you found in the particular bike which you didn’t find in other bikes)
5. Would you suggest this bike to your best friend?
Feel free to add more points. Please attach at least two photos of you on your bike along with the mail, which will be attached to your post. TorqueInduction, has the right to make changes in the post to present it in a better manner while retaining your views.
PS: Do not make use of SMS languages while writing the review.
You can mail your review at firstname.lastname@example.org